Can’t Keep Up? 30 Tasks That You Can Outsource Now!
I met up with a social media client last month to do a strategy session and he happened to mention that his business is built on 100% outsourced talent. Self-employed consultants, contractors and home-based workers.
Outsourcing is not a new phenomenon but despite the positive advantages many are still speculative about its value and how it can work for them.
Last month’s blog was titled ‘Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should’. If you missed it click here to give it a read. It explains how unless a business owner frees up their time and focuses on core activities by delegating everyday tasks it can be detrimental to their health, let alone how their business may be effected.
There are many tasks you can outsource and here is a sample list:
- Personal Assistant Services, including email management
- Promoting and obtaining opportunities for publicity
- Reception Cover
- Project Manager
- Taking Board minutes
- Preparing agendas
- Data entry
- Phone answering service
- Preparing correspondence and documents
- Collating reports
- Preparing mail merge and email distribution lists
- Arranging meetings with clients
- Personal diary management
- Social Media maintenance, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Social Media page creation
- Website Design and Build
- Website maintenance
- Newsletter campaigns
- Planning seminars, community meetings, presentations, social functions etc
- Arranging speakers
- Preparing flyers and marketing material
- Arranging catering
- Arranging entertainment
- Organising venues
- Setting up audio/visual equipment
- Liaising with third-party providers
- Human Resources
There isn’t a single solution that will work for everybody. All businesses are different, with varying demands, and everyone has different skill sets – but there will almost certainly be some tasks that can be effectively outsourced, giving you more time to concentrate on growing your business.
Make your personal and business lives more productive, successful and rewarding. Be smart by building yourself a team of professionals that help you achieve the best outcome possible.
If you do this you can find yourself with:
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Faster completion of tasks that you may have struggled with in the past
- Better business growth – or at least time to plan for it
- More time to spend on activities outside the business
What are you going to outsource today?
Brought to you by Letitia Buckle x
Leave a Comment